Help Centre - Having problems adding to basket?
When cookies aren't working then the website will 'forget' what was in your basket as you move between pages.
If this happens to you, the first thing to do is to make sure that your browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari) is accepting cookies from the MovieMail website. This is generally in the Privacy section of the Options or Preferences area of your web browser.
If you are accepting cookies and still having problems then we recommend you delete the MovieMail cookie so we can issue you with a new one. Here are some instructions for popular browsers, the specifics may vary between different version of the browser but these should point you in the right direction -
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
2. Under the General Tab select the "Delete..." button under browsing history.
3. Tick the Cookies checkbox (uncheck the rest) and click "Delete"
1. Open Firefox and click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
2. Select the "Privacy" icon.
3. In the cookies area, select "Show Cookies"
4. Scroll down to moviemail.com, select it and "Remove Cookies"
1. Choose "Preferences" from Safari menu
2. Select the "Security" icon
3. Press "Show Cookies" button
4. Select the moviemail.com cookie from the list and press the Delete button