Game of Death DVD
You save £2 (11%)
|Add to Wishlist|
This product should be despatched within 2 working days. Despatched from the UK. Delivery timesUsually 2-3 days to reach UK addresses. Europe takes around 2 days longer and International destinations take 1-2 weeks
FREE to UK addresses.
Costs to other countriesUK: Free
Western Europe: £2.50
Rest of the world: £3.75
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days. More details
Directed by Robert Clouse
Produced in 1978
Main Language - English
Countries & Regions -
This full uncut 1978 version of Game of Death features Bruce Lee as Billy Lo, a martial arts master on the run from a vicious crime syndicate, who will stop at nothing to secure his formidable talents.
Bruce Lee died halfway through the making of this martial arts action movie which was completed using doubles and released six years later. It follows the story of a successful martial artist who refuses to join a crime syndicate and has a contract put on his head. The assassination attempt fails but his death is broadcast to the world to throw the criminals off his trail. Unfortunately, the hoods do not believe the stories and make him face a series of adversaries in one-to-one fights to save the life of his girlfriend (Colleen Camp).
Length: 96 mins
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1 widescreen
Cat No: SBX703
Format: DVD Colour
- 2 discs
- Digitally re-mastered and restored DVD transfer
- Feature length audio commentary with Bey Logan
- Bruce Lee trailer archive
- Deleted scenes from 1978 edition
- Rare photo archive
- Legacy of the Dragon - exclusive documentary on Bruce Lee and the Game of Death phenomenon
- History of Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's fighting art)
- Biography showcase for principal stars
- Game of Death Re-visited featurette - 40 minute edit of the original Game of Death footage in accordance with Bruce Lee's script notes
- Dan Inosanto Jeet Kune Do Seminar
- Game of Death Retrospective
- Interview Gallery.