Doctor Who: Revisitations 3 DVD
You save £0.75 (2%)
|Add to Wishlist|
On order, dispatched within 5-10 days. Delivery timesUsually 5-7 days to reach UK addresses... Europe takes around 2 days longer and International destinations take 1-2 weeks
FREE to UK addresses.
Costs to other countriesUK: Free
Western Europe: £4.00
Rest of the world: £6.00
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days. More details
Produced in 1967-77
Main Language - English
Countries & Regions - British Film
Classic Science Fiction & Fantasy Movies • Contemporary Cult Film • Contemporary British Film • Science Fiction & Fantasy Television • British Television • Science Fiction & Fantasy - Monster • Science Fiction & Fantasy - Space • Classic British Film • Contemporary British Film
Special Editions of three classic Doctor Who releases with exclusive new special features: The Tomb of the Cybermen (1967 - with Patrick Troughton), The Three Doctors (1973 - with Jon Pertwee, Patrick Troughton & William Hartnell) and Robots of Death (1977 - with Tom Baker).
The Tomb of the Cybermen: For centuries, the disappearance of the Cybermen from the universe has been a mystery. The Doctor, Jamie and Victoria arrive on Telos – once the Cyber home world – just as an Earth expedition uncovers the entrance to a long-lost control centre filled with baffling technology.
The Three Doctors: The Time Lords are in crisis. A powerful force is draining their energy into a mysterious Black Hole - and they must recruit the Doctor to save them. But one Doctor isn’t enough for this mission...
The Robots of Death: The TARDIS, carrying the Doctor and his new companion Leela, arrives aboard a huge sandminer on a deserted world. The small human crew rely almost entirely on robots to carry out their every task and whim while they mine the planet’s rich minerals...
Publisher: 2 Entertain
Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
Format: DVD Colour
Released: 13th February 2012
Cat No: BBCDVD3003
- 5 discs
- The Tomb of the Cybermen: Morris Barry Introduction - The director’s introduction from the 1993 VHS release
- Title Sequence - Tests and build-up elements for the Patrick Troughton title sequence
- Late Night Line-Up - behind the scenes at the BBC Visual Effects department to interview Jack Kine
- The Final End - The Evil of the Daleks is mostly missing from the BBC archives. A small taste of the climactic battle
- Abominable Snowmen Audio Trailer
- Coming Soon Trailer
- The Lost Giants - Cast and crew look back on the making of the story
- The Curse of the Cybermen’s Tomb - Sir Christopher Frayling and Dr Debbie Challis examine the ancient Egyptian origins to the story
- A history of the Cybermen
- The Magic of VidFIRE - A look at the technology behind the VidFIRE process
- Sky Ray Advert - 1960s Doctor Who themed promo for Walls Sky Ray ice lolly
- Photo Gallery
- Radio Times Listings
- The Three Doctors: Commentary
- Happy Birthday To Who
- Was Doctor Who Rubbish?
- Girls, Girls, Girls – The 1970s Katy Manning, Caroline John (Liz Shaw) and Louise Jameson (Leela) on being a 1970s Doctor Who girl
- Pebble Mill At One - Archival interview with the second Doctor Patrick Troughton and visual effects wizard Bernard Wilkie
- Blue Peter - Jon Pertwee introduces the Whomobile
- BSB Highlights - Cast and crew discuss The Three Doctors
- The Five Faces Of Doctor Who
- Radio Times Listings
- Digitally remastered picture and sound
- The Robots of Death: Original release commentary
- New commentary with Tom Baker, Louise Jameson, Pamela Salem and director Michael E Briant
- The Sandmine Murders
- Robophobia - Toby Hadoke takes a humorous look at the history of robots
- Studio Sound
- Black and white time-coded recording of the original model insert film
- Studio Floor Plan
- Off-air continuity for the first episode’s original transmission plus mute continuity slide
- Radio Times listings
- Coming soon trailer
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality.