Welcome to our new website!
The result of many months of hard work, the fifth major redesign of MovieMail's website is now live. It's the biggest change to date and marks a new direction for us online.
We’ve always focused on the home entertainment side of film, from the heydays of chunky VHS through to today’s high-definition Blu-rays. However, more fundamentally, we’ve always been about helping people find the most interesting films - selling DVDs is how we made it work as a business.
Our new website lets us expand our scope. So, while the shop remains the heart of MovieMail, alongside it you’ll find a host of new content and facilities. Here are some highlights:
• Cinema coverage – Mike McCahill is reviewing the key releases each week and you’ll find cinema listings before the month is out
• Hugely-expanded content – You’ll find an ever-growing selection of blogs, features, news, top 10s and more to enjoy, offering unique perspectives on cinema.
• Film Club – Join us to discuss and delve into remarkable films. We kick off in October with The Conformist, hosted by James Oliver
• Interaction – The long-requested wishlists are present, as are ratings, bespoke film lists, comments and more
• Improved shop – the shop remains the heart of MovieMail, and the facilities are better than ever in our new design
• Resources – we’ve always had tons of stills, trailers, reviews etc., but they’ve been hard to find. Now they’re presented up-front, whether you’re on a special offer page, a director, a film...
And this isn’t the end of our plans - expect more additions and improvements over the coming months.
I hope you enjoy using the new website and it helps you discover great cinema.
If you have any feedback or bug reports then please email us at feedbackmoviemail.com or leave a message using the comment box below.
Enjoy your films,